Saturday, September 25, 2004

i think i need...

an anger
management!!!


today i woke up, already forgetten what had happened last night til i was reminded. then when i recalled what happened, i couldn't believe i wrote all those things down.

i reread my blogs. i felt unbelievable. it is unlike me to do or write such things during normal circumstances. but i remembered myself writing it last night. i remembered myself felt so strongly about it til i had to write it down. but this morning, everything was a non-issue to me. and i couldn't believe that i did it out of anger.

oh well... it's actually not really surprising to me considering i used to have a serious problem with anger before. i have a quick temper. but i thought i'd conquered it. i guess i need to be more careful with my temper next time then.


Ni submitted homework at 11:51 PM

***


0 Assignments:

Post a Comment

<< Home