Friday, October 22, 2004

Dead computers

my desktop computer (the one that i just fixed few months ago) died again. and this time, my powerbook decided to commit suicide just on the same day to die together with the desktop. now i have corpses of 2 dead desktops, 1 dead laptop and 2 dead printers lying around in my room.

AND I CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO FIX EM ANYMORE.

today, i'm gonna bring one of them to see a doctor. hope my desktop can be cured and resurrect soon cos i have 2 projects due on monday and another one due on wednesday!

oh... i'm dead. =s


Ni submitted homework at 4:59 PM

***


1 Assignments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

another 2 innocent lives have decided to give up living under the cruelty of ni's treatment, along with the rotten food in the fride, along with the unwashed laundry lying on her chairs, along with the unfixed lamp on her floor.

ni, thou art a killer.

ha! es

11:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home