Monday, October 18, 2004

Deutsche Bank pt.3

i swear i suck... BIG time.
i screwed up the essay part in the aptitude test today.
i was totally inarticulate. if i were to fail this round, it would be because of my lousy essay!

and there's no such thing as NAVEU. don't even try to smoke. this ain't scrabble.
it's NAVEL for _A_E_ and SOUTH for S__TH not NAVEU and SLOTH!!!
what was i thinking?!?!?!


Basic Stats
turnover: ~60 people
where half of them is indian scholars. half the the rest is vietnamese + indonesian scholars. and the rest of the rest are singaporeans.

pray for me!


[eh... where are all the PRC scholars???]


Ni submitted homework at 9:10 PM

***


4 Assignments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

will do :) es

12:30 AM

 
Blogger Staceee said...

Hey Ni!

Just dropped by to say Hi! And no, you don't suck alright? In fact, I swear you rock! Heh. Anyway, this is to remind you that you still owe me a 100 bucks for holding your guitar, your handphone and your wallet the other day just in case you have forgotten about it. Oh well, and I'm still in love with your Crumpler shirt! Awww... Now was that a hint? *Grins

11:33 AM

 
Blogger Ni said...

heh... can my Crumpler shirt make up a hundred bucks? ;)

7:18 PM

 
Blogger Staceee said...

Heh. Of coz it can! I'm super in love with your Crumpler shirt! It totally rocks!

5:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home