Tuesday, October 12, 2004

fuct up kid

i'm a fuct up kid.

i forgot to register for my GE.

i've had a self-declared 4-day weekend for 2 weeks consecutively.

my biological clock is screwed up and i haven't been getting up for any classes before 3pm for the past 3 weeks.

i have no progress for my FYP.

i haven't bought a new bass.

i haven't started studying for the exam.

i've got projects undone.

i'm addicted to scrabble once again.

i lost my lecture notes.

i'm broke.

i've been having a really bad diarrhea and an occasionally defunct digestive system.

basically i'm fucked.


"back to the drawing board with the word you heard a million time before in your head... i am dead!"




Ni submitted homework at 4:46 AM

***


3 Assignments:

Blogger sarsito said...

Hi. Chanced upon your blog. Great layout and makes for interesting reading. I'm from CE Yr 4 too. U've seen me around and I've seen u around. Now not so much already as it seems that u've not been attending lectures. It's ok. Me too. I personally think that you are one of the coolest people around in CE. Miss ur charity work being a server last time. Anyhow, I'll drop by often to see the world from your eyes. See you around.

5:46 AM

 
Blogger Ni said...

eh... hi!
what a coincidence u found me here.

yeah... school sucks. let's all not go to school haa...
anyway, do say hi to me if u happen to see me in school! (if we both happen to be there in the first place hahaha =D)

8:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg, ni its true! u've this great ability to mislead people into thinking that u're cool.... such insolence! the truth should be made known to mankind. *es looks pensively and takes off into the moon in wonderwoman attire* hahahaha........ ok i'm stressed.

10:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home