Saturday, October 30, 2004

interview questions

i went for an interview for a job with Envox Asia today. here are the so-called aptitude test questions that were posted to me for you to waste your time with.


1. if you were a blind man and you were inside this enclosed room, and there were a chair, a light bulb and a switch, how would you know that the bulb was lit?


2. why is a manhole round?


3. if there are 3 baskets, first basket contains 1 black ball, second basket contains 2 red balls, third basket contains 3 green balls, what is the possibility of a blind man picking up the black ball?


and i could answer only 1 fucking question!!! which is question 3.
*sigh*
felt so stupid.


btw, the rabbitch is sick. she's having a gastric and a cold and a dry cough at the same time. poor thing =(



Ni submitted homework at 4:38 AM

***


3 Assignments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next time I'll spend a little more time and read more. interview questions was good. I wish you had information on bar supply product. That is what I was looking for. Anyway got to run thanks Blogger for you slant.

4:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was doing research on bar supply product and came across your site Blogger. The title interview questions attracked me. This is good reading, I'll pass it on to my girlfriend. She likes this kind of stuff. If you or any of your readers can help or offer information on bar supply product let me know. Glad I ran into your inspiration. I like to read blogs for creative ideas and themes. I get a lot of good ideas for acting. Thanks again for your time. Keep it up.

12:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Blogger, I had a little time to kill and found your post titled interview questions. I was searching for bar night club supply. Don't ask me how but your site came up. I enjoyed some of your posts. They gave me an idea. Funny how things work sometimes, don't you agree? Anyway I gotta run late for work get back to you later. Thanks from Las Vegas

7:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home