Thursday, October 07, 2004

this post is for esther

esther is...

- one of the only few reasons that keeps me away from feeling regret of choosing to come to NTU
- the first person i think of when my last lesson is over
- the one who i had a bathing competition with everyday
- the one who always did the dishes when we cooked
- the one who always willingly learn the punk songs so that she can sing for me when i want to play guitar.
- one of a few friends who can make me get angry with
- the only friend who has made me cry (many times)
- the one who made me wait a few hours for a dinner appointment and didn't turn up!
- the one who always waits for me at least half an hour for the rest of our appointments
- the one who can make me up early in the morning just to go to church with her
- the one who forced me to rest on my bed and made me a cup of hot tea
- my number one
- the best thing ever happened in my NTU life =)

even though we don't really get to see each other as often anymore, you know that i'm just a phone call away right?! =)



Ni submitted homework at 5:31 AM

***


5 Assignments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A knave; a rascal; an eater of broken meats; a
base, proud, shallow, beggarly, three-suited,
hundred-pound, filthy, worsted-stocking knave; a
lily-livered, action-taking knave, a whoreson,
glass-gazing, super-serviceable finical rogue;
one-trunk-inheriting slave; one that wouldst be a
bawd, in way of good service, and art nothing but
the composition of a knave, beggar, coward, pandar,
and the son and heir of a mongrel bitch: one whom I
will beat into clamorous whining, if thou deniest
the least syllable of thy addition.

12:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if u dun lose ur hp again, of coz... es :)

2:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey es thats not for you but for ni. lousy.

4:17 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

figures, haha.. es :)

12:26 PM

 
Blogger Ni said...

$&*%)(@&$*@#!!

6:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home