Monday, November 29, 2004

The Ni is Bitching

i can't stand it when people think you are stupid. i can't stand it when people think their consoling words are enough to make up for everything. i can't stand it even more when they think their hidden agendas are completely concealed under their smooth talks.

you think i'm stupid?

i act stupid cos i know you don't know i am acting (cos i know you are more stupid). so that you can be complacent and pretend even more. so that you will treat me like a stupid idiot and that i will know better your trueself. now that i say i am acting, you better stop acting so that i can stop too.

but i bet you don't even know i'm talking about you. haha...

i am so disgusted. i almost puked all over the place with disgust. but then i realised i cared. so, instead, i teared. and i hated myself for doing so. unfortunately for you, that makes me hate you even more. but may peace be with us. soon enough i will forget and i shall not hate you anymore.

pocky i love you so much for you never pretend. i know that (most of the time) you care cos when you don't care, you just ditch me like nobody's business. i've been missing you since we've parted 2 hours ago and i am hoping to see you again soon.

(i know it's dramatic - like a soap opera. i'm mushy and shameless. fuck me okay? go and read other blogs!)


Ni submitted homework at 4:57 AM

***


2 Assignments:

Blogger Ni said...

oh... no chris. don't be sad. i didn't mean to hurt you. just like how you didn't mean to hurt me. it was just an expression of a random emotion triggered by some random events. I’m just talking about people in general. I’ve been feeling like that for almost all my life but didn’t have a chance to voice out. So yah… it happens that I’m blogging now so I might as well write it down.

But if your "tot u’ll understand" is referring to that thing. I gotta be sincere here that, no, I don’t understand. And it’s my most unfortunate cos I really wish I did. Pocky said it’s saddening that I didn’t understand and I think so too cos if I did, I would have led a much happier life.

Well, let us just end the episode here cos there’s no point digging it up, talking about it and being sad over it. It’s not gonna make things better if everyone is sad but no one is doing anything about it. Let us be happy. Let life goes on. Scarlet Ash will survive if we’re bothered enough.

5:18 AM

 
Blogger Ni said...

actually, i'm not sure where the misunderstanding lies. honestly, i do understand the reason behind it cos if i didn't, i would have been very pissed with everyone of you (which is absurd and childish). but i'm not. i'm just sad i don't know why and that is my very own problem, no fault of yours, and i have to sort it out myself. what i don't understand are some certain things that shouldn't have been done and some careless words that shouldn't have been said. you don't know what they are, it's okay. or maybe i'm just hypersensitive.

5:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home