Thursday, November 18, 2004

surviving in Computer Engin - HRM review - Ni's gratitude expressed

to survive in CE, you'll have to be either
1. very very smart or
2. very very hard working or
3. very very resourceful
if you're none of these, it'll be really hard even just to get by. fortunately i'm a tiny bit of all combined together. that's why i've survived til now.

in HRM, usually the lecturer will give out exam tips in the last lecture and you're supposed to attend cos it's very useful. last year, i didn't cos esther was sick and she called me up to ask me to buy her pills just when i was on the way to lecture. so i gave up my lecture and went to buy her a pill and delivered it to her instead. and i failed HRM. (esther, do u feel any guilt now? - kidding haha... i actually sent weimin to sit in and copy down the tips for me. =P think about it, i'm such a bitch always make use of those guys. =S)

this year, i didn't go for any HRM lecture. i couldn't even be bothered to go for the exam tips one. but again, it's such a fortunate of me to have such a wonderful friend like Tim who called me up, asked me (with some implied force) to study HRM with her. she nicely let me read and copy everything she noted down during the exam tips lecture. (it's quite many pages. i wouldn't be bothered to note down anyway even if i were there) and she made me memorize all of them. we spent 7 hours studying last night, 10pm - 6am. and everything came out. EVERYTHING. no more. no less.

gosh... i'm saved.

if i am to fail this again, it's gotta really be my incompetency. and if i am to pass, it's gonna be the second time that Tim's saved my life. she once saved me from failing maths for the THRID time before in a similar manner.

i don't know how to say enough thanks to her.

[Tim is my thai junior under the same scholarship, 2 years younger than me but she didn't have to take bridging course like i did (cos she's so amazingly smart) so she's now year 3 in CE]


Ni submitted homework at 5:11 PM

***


1 Assignments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

more so touched than guilty... awwwww haha. well i remebered that day v well, couldn't walk properly, and was totally helpless and miserable, with the world spinning ard me and i dunno what to do coz i couldn't even walk in a straight line. but i survived! all because of u :) es

12:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home