Sunday, December 05, 2004

forgive me - a nightmare of oversleeping

i purposely turned down my friend's 21st birthday slumber party in order to sleep early so that i can wake up to see esther off at the airport on saturday morning. but i only slept for 2 and a half hour on friday and woke up early for softball training, i felt so tired and couldn't wake up even though i set up 2 alarm clocks. so i didn't show up at the airport though i told esther i would. she messaged me before she left saying that obviously i couldn't wake up and she understood. what an understanding friend! haha... esther, i'm sooooooooooo sorry. i really wanted to see you off but i just couldn't get up. anyway, if you get to read this, come back alive. bring me some NZ's ice mountain snow or a couple of bah bah black sheep!

okay, that's not all yet. i slept all the way until 4 pm. woke up realizing that chris they all have a gig at 3pm. shit, i missed it again. please forgive me. really wanted to see you guys. let me know when is your next gig ya?

btw, met paul today with this really hot chick. it's considered an event for me so i gotta write it down. hahaha.... =D


Ni submitted homework at 6:38 AM

***


0 Assignments:

Post a Comment

<< Home