Monday, December 13, 2004

heaven on earth. paradise at my back yard. come, join me for a little private party. heineken for two and a game of scrabble. let's get trippy. when the music has stopped and the light has gone out, i'll fly you to the moon and sing you a punk rock tune. we'll light your ciggarette with a sparkling star. exhale the smoke and let it leave its smell on my shirt. let me share the same sweet air that you breathe. when we get tired of chasing after the silver moon, we'll lie in the back yard and watch the stars dancing in the sky. the music is your piano keys that resound in my head. and fireflies shall be our candlelight. the night is young but i'm getting tired. why don't you read me your poetry and sing me a lullabye. hold me tight and give me a crimson kiss. say good night and i'll sleep forever in your arms. forever.


Ni submitted homework at 4:06 AM

***


0 Assignments:

Post a Comment

<< Home