Thursday, December 30, 2004

i feel sick. i can feel the very coldness of the air i breathe into my intoxicated lung. my nose is hurt everytime this cold freezing air runs through it.

my voice is also like one of a duck's. for now i can't project high pitch voice. lucky enough i still can operate at the low frequency range. the cause of a sharp drop in voice quality is...yes... if you have heard, a karaoke session 2 nights ago at KBox. yes... i know i'm lame. i'm ashamed of myself. i had no clue why we ended up there but by the time i realised, chris, ling, pocky and i were there in a ktv room and we stayed all the way til 5am. the more shameful part is that now i'm an official member of KBox. i even carry the member card in my wallet! it's actually pocky who tucked the card in my wallet. she said so that i can flaunt it to my friends. right... i am so proud of myself

hardcore jamming this week. we are jamming everyday accept NYE. so if u're free on 2nd Jan, please drop by istana park. we have quite a good set await for you.


Ni submitted homework at 1:01 PM

***


0 Assignments:

Post a Comment

<< Home