Tuesday, December 21, 2004

IHG

it comes and it goes. this happens when you don't train properly. today my pitching sucked big time. we lost. hope it wasn't just becos of me. well, at least i secured half a carton of coke from the last match.

"Pitcher Ni was in excellent form today, earning herself half a carton of coke as a reward from supporter Jia Hui"
[source: www.hallX.net]

i'll be good next match so i can claim another half carton of coke. don't forget, jiahui!



why this angle???



anyway, meet Tucker Max, the dickhead.


Ni submitted homework at 3:30 PM

***


1 Assignments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I drink to excess, take no responsibility for my actions, indulge every whim, rebel against any authority, mock idiots and posers, sleep with more women than is safe or reasonable, and generally just act like a dickhead

thats no tucker max..
thats me!

pocky

7:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home