Monday, December 13, 2004

the son of...

a stadium full of bitches is now being regarded as my endearing supervisor. following is the excerpt from our conversation over e-mails on the past friday.

the sup: I've been waiting for you to appear for the last 4 days? Even of the other FYP student is wondering where you are? Would like to see you in lab this morning.
the Ni : It's said in your auto-reply mail that you'll be out till Wednesday (inclusive), so I didn't appear earlier. And I just woke up now to see your message, I can go to see you later if you're still in lab. Or I can see you tmr.
the sup: never mind. please see me on Monday morning.
the Ni : sure, sir. see you.
the sup: MONDAY morning and not when you wake up in the late afternoon :)
the Ni : Haha... yes sir. I won’t sleep then :)

so i went to see him this morning at 9am after i had my... mm... dinner? presented him with what i've done so far and he seemed pretty fine with it so he gave me a final set of task to complete. did u notice that? it's a FINAL set of tasks! he said "after you finish all these, you're done." oh... no... this is madness. i didn't know how to react to his statement. my face expression must have looked funny to him. i didn't know if i should be happy or disappointed. i was like... that's all? i haven't felt any sense of achivement and you said i was about to finish my project? come on! give me more stuff to do. let me prove myself to you since you looked down so much on me when we met for the first time. but on the other hand, hey... i can go back home without any worry and all i have to do during school term is just documentation and presentation! but you see he's a fox. he may just say it's fine now and fail me at the end of the year like what he did to the other FYP student, i'll never know. =S


Ni submitted homework at 11:31 AM

***


0 Assignments:

Post a Comment

<< Home