Tuesday, December 21, 2004

when it doesn't come, it doesn't come at all. once it wants to come, it's all coming back to me.

Music, sports, brain stimulants, programming challenges, excitements, thrills and blah...

look out for Scarlet Ash's next gig on 2 January at the Istana park. the exact time will be confirmed again soon.

here's the song list:
1) Scarlet Ash - Run away
2) Avril - Take Me Away
3) Avril - Nobody's Home (**yawn**)
4) Simple Plan - Welcome to My Life ( i swear audrey'll hate this song )
5) The Calling - Our Lives
6) Hoobastank - The Reason ( and i think this song is fuckingly cliché )
7) The Rasmus - In the Shadows

other songs to jam with A.F.T.P:
1) Finch - New beginnings
2) Finch - Letters to You
3) Finch - Three Simple Words
4) Story of the Year - Until the Day I Die
5) My Chemical Romance - I'm Not Okay
6) The Used - Buried Myself Alive
7) New Found Glory - Sonny (this song is killing me)

okay... that's quite a lot to learn given that i have less than 5 days to prepare.


Ni submitted homework at 1:25 AM

***


0 Assignments:

Post a Comment

<< Home