Friday, January 28, 2005

i am back from Desaru.

i have been back many days ago actually. it was indeed a good getaway from all the worries that were bombarding me last week. but i am back just to face more worries caused by a disater of a harddisk crash (after leaving it on while i was away). despaired by my carelessness that i didn't backup my FYP files in my comp. i sulked in my room, spent days and nights fixing my broken heart and trying to rescue the data. as the attempt to recover the files failed, i spent a few more days and nights identifying working harddisks from my harddisk graveyard, re-installing windows and redoing my project. that's what i've been up to and what have kept me away from updating the blog.

i haven't written for long. i've got many things to say. too many that i have forgotten most of them. these are what i can recall for now and probably worth mentioning for they last in my memory.

- my FYP is 75% done.

- i get paid for playing music.

- there appeared suddenly a big brown caterpillar in my bathtub while i was showering at the resort in Desaru.

- i paid $62 for a grand total of one glass of carlsberg last night.

- i paid S$25 for a firefly tour in Desaru to see fireflies that i roughly counted them and i realised i used to have more fireflies than that in my backyard back home.

- i wanna meet Dorian Gray.

- i will soon renounce a possibility of me working for a 9-to-6 job when i have a more concrete plan of what to do with my life

- movies you must watch: hotel rwanda [it will do good to your well hidden moral - that is if you have one or believe there exists such thing], finding neverland [a mesmerizing movie that will make you ask yourself "Do you believe in fairies?"]


Ni submitted homework at 7:45 PM

***


4 Assignments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what are you waiting for? i am right here. he is inside every one of us.

hypocritically and vainly yours,
dorian.

5:52 AM

 
Blogger ZaNn said...

yoohoo

Just wanna tell u I watched Neverland and thought it okay. Was a lil too predictable and weepy. Maybe I dont believe enough. Am quite sure Leo is so gonna win the oscars now. Heh.

And I wanna ask u why u wanna meet Dorian Gray.

What will u ask him? What will u say?

10:57 AM

 
Blogger Ni said...

i haven't finished reading the picture of Dorian Gray yet. so i don't what i am going to ask him if i really get to see him. but Dorian Gray to me seems to be a realisation of a perfect ideal man with good looks, intellect and exquisite taste for finer things in life. well, but let's not talk about his vanity and other obsessions.

4:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog! I also have a site about parks indy wakeboard vest
. You can check it out at parks indy wakeboard vest
.

Also, as a special bonus for your visitors, i want to tell you about a site that is giving away a FREE Sony DVD Handycam! Just click the link below and enter your Zipcode to see if you qualify.

FREE Sony DVD Handycam

4:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home