Monday, January 10, 2005

it was a cold saturday morning. the rain was still pouring outside. i woke up with a bad headache, probably because of the serious lack of sleep or a cold that i've had for a week. my head felt heavy. my brain felt as if it was totally blank. i could not think. my brain didn't work - like a drunk person with a calm manner. i dragged myself to the bathroom. stoned at the basin, i looked at myself in a mirror, trying to put back pieces of my consciousness together. my head was still blank. i tried hard just to think of something to think. but no... my brain still did not work. i couldn't think at all but i knew i was restless. i let hot water ran over my shivering body, hoping it would calm me down. i stood naked under the running hot water for a mere 10 minutes but the cooling effect did not take place. at that point of time that i realised what sort of warmth i actually needed.


Ni submitted homework at 7:00 AM

***


1 Assignments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

commendable ni.. didn't spot any glaring grammar errors at first read, haha..

hope u're feeling better now, both physically and emotionally. if u're gonna faint or anything, try to hang on and call my no. i'll rush down to resusitate resuscitate u haha

es :)

2:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home