Sunday, January 16, 2005

i've been worrying myself with much stuff for the past week. it's all the small things that require decision-making (which i refused to do so)and an absence of procrastination. to simplify my life, i forced myself (or rather pocky forced me) to come up with decisions for a few things which i list below.

1. i am postponing my trip back to thailand to febrary, probably during the recess.
2. i am giving up my trip to sydney so i can stay here and do what i think i should do.
3. i am going to desaru next weekend for FFN annual retreat cum AGM.

now things left stressing me are stuff like FYP, 20 songs to learn for the acoustic set, catching up with lectures that i've missed. i know i can get rid of all this stress just by stop procrastinating and really get things done. but well, i am not really in a mood to do anything right now. all i want to do is to go back to thailand, see my parents and my friends, take a short break, lie around and ponder about life.


btw, my ex will be here on 27th this month for shopping while waiting for a transit to bangkok the next day, not to visit me though. mm =(


Ni submitted homework at 3:53 PM

***


0 Assignments:

Post a Comment

<< Home