Tuesday, March 08, 2005

the moment i opened my room's door, the cool breeze from the other side of the building ran crashing into my face through the window. the room was bright. the papers on my table were flying around. it's quite a familiar sight i'm getting used to.

we were born alone and we will die alone. we do just fine being alone.

the fan is making an annoying noise again. i decided to drown the room with some punk tunes. neither the irritating noise nor the footsteps is audible anymore.

i pushed your ashtray aside. i cleared your leftover can of beer and stocked more beer in my fridge. i bought broccoli and cauliflower to boil for supper

the brightly lit room. the same old punk tunes that we used to listen together in my car. a cool can of beer that we used to share (cos i can never finish them myself). a blanket that still smells faintly like a smoke from your cigarettes.

i miss you. and the thought of you makes me smile.

it's the night like this that makes life worth living. the night like this that i so want to sleep cos i can't wait for tomorrow to come. the night like this that everything seems so beautiful. the night like this that i'm thinking of you.

the moon has stolen my sorrow away. and the star just promised me that tomorrow will be a better day. the wind said he'd bring my thoughts to you.

and i can't wait to see what tomorrow has in store for me.


Ni submitted homework at 12:21 AM

***


0 Assignments:

Post a Comment

<< Home