Monday, March 07, 2005

the moment i stepped into my room, i felt the stillness in the air. i stared into the tomb-like darkness, wanting to see what i wished to see. but i saw nothing. i heard the deafening silence. i listened hard. he's calling out for a friend.

i made friend with him.

an annoying noise from the spinning ceiling fan is another friend of ours. the door was left ajar and i heard the footsteps. i did not wish to turn to peek at it.

but i did.

silly me getting myself disappointed again over an imagination of my self-delusion.

then i looked at the ashtray. and your three-quarteredly-smoked cigarette is still lying there waiting for you to finish it. i also haven't cleared your half-drunk holland beer left over from last week. i dont know why. i don't think it can be drunk anymore. and you left your e33 in my fridge. i wanted to drink them but i don't really like e33.

a dimly lit room. the same old tunes that have been repeating in my jukebox for a million times. an annoying never-tiring spinning fan. a blanket that smells faintly like your smoke.

i miss you. i miss how life used to be.

it's the night like this that kills me everyday. the night like this that keeps from sleeping. the night that doesn't seem to end. the night that drives me wild in my own emotions.

take me out of here. i wanna run away. keep me in a box and gas me with cyanide. gas me a little more than the recommended doze so i dont have to wake up.

i don't want to go through another night like this.


Ni submitted homework at 12:46 AM

***


0 Assignments:

Post a Comment

<< Home