Friday, March 04, 2005

they are a pain in the ass

School authorities are nothing but plain pain in the ass (especially my ass). they sit there (trying to look pretty), doing nothing constructive but making your (or rather my) life more and more miserable.


anyway, i woke up for my FYP meeting. my eyes were red and dry, my stomach was churning, my hands were shaking. i arrived 40 minutes late and guess what?! no one was there! they'd better have met and left than all sleeping their asses off in their beds.

this is another pain in my asshole.

and this pain is a chinese native pain of which whose program i have to integrate to mine.

working with them tripples the difficulty of my project as i have to spend much extra time decoding what they're trying to say.

but i shall not be mean. i'm just agitated because of the lack of sleep.


may peace be with the world.


Ni submitted homework at 9:47 AM

***


0 Assignments:

Post a Comment

<< Home